Add an element of handcrafted elegance to your home. Created with fusion of ceramic & glass – two materials that complement each other. This artwork consists of a ceramic plate with a well in the centre to fill water & float fresh flower petals. There is exclusive space on the periphery which holds the 5 glass diyas.
These diyas are handmade using original Tiffany style copper foiling technique & embellished with briolette faceted Austrian glass beads.
Add a dash of your own creativity to accentuate the beauty of this artwork.
* Glass being brittle, please handle with utmost care
* Clean it gently with dry & soft cloth
* The metal rims can be cleaned with metal polishing cloth by holding the piece & rubbing it gently. Please ensure the piece does not get pulled in opposite directions.
* Edges of diya are foiled to give them delicate look. Avoid cleaning in the opposite direction
* Avoid holding the diya when wax is hot or else it can spill over & cause burn injury.
* The ceramic plate can be cleaned by wiping with clean damp cloth or washing with light liquid soap
* The plate is not food safe. Please use it for decor purpose only
Note – These artefacts are hand built by artists themselves. Hence expect slight variation in shape, size, colour as compared to pictures shown here.